When: Tuesday 2 November
Where: ICC Belfast.
Smart Energy 2021 will look forward to a decade of ambition for low carbon technologies. With Northern Ireland in the process of deciding its future energy strategy we will hear speakers from across these islands discuss what role innovation will play in achieving the UK’s ‘net zero’ requirement.
A key industry event, there will be opportunity to network with policy makers and influencers as well as the important figures within the energy sector. At the forefront of innovation, RenewableNI Smart Energy conference 2021 will play a vital role in turning ambition into achievement.
The conference will also address the unique position of Northern Ireland, with expert speakers discussing challenges and issues specific to the area.
Speakers and panellists at Smart Energy 2021 include:
- Le-ann Campbell, Carson McDowell energy team
- Rachel Anderson, RES, Head of Communications and Policy and current Chair of RenewableNI
- Derek Roddy, Co-Founder & CEO, climote and Founder of Energycloud
- David Surplus OBE, B9 Energy Storage Ltd, Managing Director
- Anne Ford, Drumlin Wind Energy Co-op
- Local Energy Scotland