Please find below information on how to exhibit at Smary Energy 2021.
Information for Smart Energy Conference 2021 sponsors and exhibitors
There are a limited number of tabletop exhibition spaces available for the Smart Energy Conference 2021.
The exhibition fee includes:
- 1 x roller banner placement in catering and conference rooms;
- 1 x 6ft table and two chairs;
- 1 x 50 word company description on the RenewableNI event website and a direct link from the exhibitors list to the exhibitors’ website;
- Display of the company logo on event promotional collateral and email marketing campaigns;
- 2 conference passes (includes access to all networking coffee and lunch);
- as an exhibitor you will have access to the venue from 7.30am on the morning to set up.
The fee will be £999 for RNI/RUK member companies or £1,495 for non-members.
Other sponsorship opportunities for the Smart Energy Conference are available. Please contact Judith Rance for more information.
Getting to the ICC
ICC Belfast is conveniently located within a 10-minute walk of the city centre. The address is: 2 Lanyon Place, Belfast, BT1 3WH.
The entrance to ICC Belfast is located beside the River Lagan, overlooking picturesque views of the river, this entrance is aptly named the Riverside Entrance. Exhibitors will have early access to the building and a lift to bring all display material to the conference area.
This event will comply with all current regulations and ensure the safety of all delegates. As an exhibitor at the Smart Energy 2021 conference you agree to follow all guidelines in place.
ICC Belfast has been awarded the ‘We’re Good To Go’ mark, an industry standard demonstrating their commitment to implementing relevant government and public health guidance in relation to COVID-19.
We also recommend you complete a Lateral Flow test before attending. If these are not provided by your company, you can order these free online.
If you would like to know more about sponsorship opportunites, please contact
In partnership with