We support over 40 member organisations to ensure the voice of the renewable electricity industry is heard in Northern Ireland and the wider region by giving our members a unique platform to share insights and knowledge. Together with our member organisations, partners and stakeholders, we are building a brighter future for our renewable electricity industry, a future which is better for the economy, consumers and the environment.
Membership of RenewableNI means being part of an ongoing discussion for organisations active in the renewable electricity industry and working together to research and find solutions to current and potential issues. Our core priority is to bring together a diverse range of organisations to develop and grow our renewable electricity industry, and providing them with the best information and tools to ensure they can help build a cleaner future.
Benefits of becoming a member:
By becoming a RenewableNI member, your organisation will receive the benefits of:
- Protecting the future of renewables in Northern Ireland by contributing to policy updates, commissioned research, and the promotion and development of clean electricity in NI.
- A platform to network with other leading businesses and stakeholders involved in the renewables industry in Northern Ireland, including access to bespoke networking events and working groups.
- Promotion of your brand on the RNI website (including logo, company name and website link) and the opportunity to sponsor and take part in events.
- Access to the latest RNI publications, research papers and industry reports, and information on the members area of the site.
- Keeping up-to-date on the latest news on renewables in the region, including important policy updates and advice on maximising your membership.
- Promotion of your organisation’s ‘good news stories’ on social media, the website and in ezines.